My last sensor I pulled after an ERR 1 episode.
This sensor performed very well for one week, so of course I tried to restart it. I waited through the two hour warm up period, entered in a bg (196) and it said ERR 1. I entered a second bg anyway (224). Err 1. I waited an hour and a half and entered another bg (117). ERR 1. I hit end sensor, start new sensor. I waited through the start up, then entered two calibrations (88 and 92). It displayed two readings before going to ERR 1.
According to Dexcom, ERR 1 is a calibration error and the correct response is to wait about an hour and then try giving it a new calibration. In the past, I've had a few ERR 1 episodes and all of them cleared up within a few hours. I wish I knew how to predict what would make it clear up. I don't see why a sensor that's performing perfectly for a week would go ERR 1 on restart.
I put together my high prolactin and high vitamin d (1alpha 25OHD 2) level and I think I have sarcoidosis although the doctor hasn't gotten back to me yet.
I'm sick and took the day off of work today, partly because I don't feel good, partly because I might get somebody else sick, and mostly because I sound so awful that I'm sure everybody would blame me if they did get sick. I've been having a hard time getting out full sentences without either speaking in a mickey mouse voice or else not being able to make any sound at all, and at best I sound hoarse. My experience with gender dysphoria makes me feel pretty tolerant of the times when my voice is wonky, but not necessarily tolerant with the times when my voice won't come out at all.