Friday, July 24, 2009

I got sent the glucagon I've been waiting for, finally- but I got sent three glucagon kits instead of the one I was supposed to get. Since I was billed the same as if I was sent one (insurance paid the full price for the other two) and since they say nonreturnable on them, I think I will just let it be. Store them in different places and I'll have plenty!

My blood sugar's been pretty bouncy but still not bad at all. It turned out the Lantus had not gone bad. I wish my body was more consistant. I'm having a problem getting the Lantus dose right. It seems like I wake up either high or low most of the time- I woke up 203 and dehydrated this morning and 48 and psychotic the previous morning and I had not dropped the dose much at all. And no, it isn't Symogii.

2 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

Hi JOnah. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, I am going to call the company, just out of curiosity.
I distinctly remember talking with you a couple of times when TD had its own chatroom.
I read a few updates and see that you've run into some bumps in the road, but I am impressed by the wise and mature way that you deal with them.
All my best,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!