Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update on Abdominal Agonies

The stomache pain has faded but isn't gone.
I saw the endo last week, and he did some bloodwork (electrolytes, white blood cells, etc), although I don't know the results. He gave me two bottles of Nexium40 samples, which should help if acid is the problem, but they don't seem to have made any difference thus far.
I had a gallbladder ultrasound this morning, where a student of some kind (with supervision) took pictures of my gallbladder, liver, and pancreas. I asked if the pacreas looks normal in diabetics, and the supervisor said yes. I wonder if I can get a copy of the picture of my pancreas. That would be cool. The doctor won't have my results from the ultrasound all that soon, and I won't have the results any sooner than he will, so I'm guessing that I'll have no more news on that topic for a few more days.

No comments: