Friday, August 12, 2016

Longer Letter Later

I was absolutely flabbergasted to see the results of Wednesday's A1c: 6.2!
This after four months of no CGM, on NPH and  Regular (albeit mostly through the jet injector, where absorption is good). During this time I had a vial of insulin go bad on me even, more than four months of not having prescriptions for a single one of my diabetes supplies.

I had been pretty sure this A1c was going to be in the 6.8-7.2 range and was bracing myself for higher. I had said to the doctor I would want to resume CGM usage if my A1c was above about 6.5, which I was sure it was... and it isn't! So I guess I'll continue not CGMing.

I just had to share my good news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok are you like a vegan minimalist . and why don't you talk about being vegan more ? and do you think a vegan diet is the best for DM1 ?

buy hair removal cream said...

Vegan Food is healthy and more of nutrients.
hair free cream
anti-darkening hair removal cream
Best Hair Removal Cream

Roses Smith said...

There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. for total cure of different disease and virus.  Email  DR AKHIGBE. on    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or contact his number .+2348142454860      . Treatment with Natural Herbal medicine Cure For : PAINFUL or IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION ,VAGINAL EFFECT IONS.CANCER, VAGINAL DISCHARGE. ITCHING OF PRIVATE PART. BREAST INFECTION. DISCHARGE FROM BREAST. HIV/AIDS, BREAST PAIN & ITCHING. LOWER  ABDOMINAL  PAIN.DIABETES . NO PERIOD OR  or PERIOD SUDDENLY STOP. HERPES,  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM. PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC. PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC  INFLAMMATORY DISEASE, (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS LOW SPERM COUNT. ZERO SPERM COUNT. QUICK  EJACULATION.CHRONIC DISEASE, ASTHMA,  PREMATURE EJACULATION. WEAK ELATION. PARKINSON'S DISEASE, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS. STD. EPILEPSY, STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. Pile-HEMORRHOID. WAIST AND BACK PAIN. MALE AND FEMALE   INFERTILITY. Etc.I was diagnosed of Cancer of the lungs for seven month and I spend hell in going to different hospital at difference places seeking for cure but there was no solution. I decided to go through the internet where I saw a testimony of a woman in London,[MARY]. So I contacted him also through his mail. He answer me and we both communicate and he send the herbal medicine to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES. Brother and Sister to cut the story short, that was how I connected with my cure  for three weeks I was totally well and strong by Dr Akhigbe. powerful natural herbal medicine.   You can also reach him for your help. He will help you because he is a good and easy doctor. Via email.  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      Number +2348142454860.