Friday, October 05, 2012

Funny Song; I Got to Poke My Finger Every Day




  • I got to poke my fingers every day
    I got to poke my finger, got to poke my finger, got to poke my finger, every day.
    I got to get that needle and put it inside the device.
    An then I got to pull the thing back.
    An then put the device on my finger and push the button and then I go
    OUCH
    because...
  • CHORUS
    I go to check that sugar every day.
    I got to check that sugar every day.
    I got to check that sugar, check that sugar, check that sugar every day.
    That's why I poke my finger every day.
    That's why I poke my finger every day.
    That's why I poke my finger- poke my finger- poke my finger- reckon I do
    I stick the needle and POW and tek some blood
    CHORUS
  • And I gotta poke my finger every day.
    CHORUS
    I poke my finger, yes I poke my finger, yes I poke my finger every day.
    Every day I poke my finger, every day I draw some blood.
    I go to put the needle inside the device and put the device goes through my finger and then push the button and go POW WOW
    'cause I got to poke my finger every day.
    CHORUS

No comments: